Women's Motion Collection Polycarbonate Polarized Sunglasses
Hobie® polycarbonate polarized sunglasses for women are designed to meet the challenges of active sports and everyday wear while looking great.
Some New Styles of the Motion Polycarbonate Polarized Lenses Include:
- Rips is a featherweight solution for everyday performance eyewear. From sailing, biking, and running, to beers by the barbeque, this minimal design gives you all the performance and protection with a weightless feel. Available in Grey or Copper polycarbonate polarized lenses.
- Hailey is inspired by the classic cat-eye sunglass silhouettes of the 50's and 60's, Hailey is the perfect accessory for driving your vintage convertible down PCH or a weekend sail to Avalon Harbor. Beyond mere style, technical features include Hobie Polarized lenses, TR-90 frame material, adjustable silicone nose pads, and barrel hinges. Available in Grey or Copper.
- Naomi polycarbonate polarized sunglasses combine protection with the glitz to help you see and be seen. The oversized design features nickel silver brow, laser etched logo, and barrel hinges blending fashion and function seamlessly while staying relevant to our Southern California origins. Available in Grey.
- Dax is designed to excel all water activities but still has style to spare on land. Oversized, sun protective temples, injected polycarbonate polarized lenses and big solid barrel hinges are made to perform and look great. Available in Grey or Copper.
- The Wedge honors those who happily take a beating every time there is a big south swell. Available colors include grey and copper.